HOLIDAY RESORT BARTENDER:
DISCOVER THE WORLD OF CAFÉ TEATRO
Café Teatro is an evolving world aiming at satisfying its customers at best. That’s why we offer our holiday resorts guests a high-quality staff and 3 different enogastronomic experiences in our restaurants/bars: ‘La terrazza’, ‘Al Teatro’ and ‘Teatro Coffee’.
Café Teatro’s strengths are the attention to quality, hospitality and the selection of bar staff, always qualified on an international level.
All barmen selected for our holiday resorts must be greatly motivated candidates, prone to professional improvement and ready to face all challenges, away from home.
Working as a barman in the touristic resorts we work for with Cafè Teatro entails a good dose of responsibility, sacrifice and ability to work in team.
TOURISTIC RESORT BAR STAFF
JOIN CAFÉ TEATRO
Our selection and training policies to hire barmen for touristic resorts make it possible for us to create a professional staff making the difference not only within the service, but also for what hospitality and relationship with guests are concerned.
During the selections, we look for many qualities to be improved during our Bar & Restaurant Academy.
The essential prerequisites for a Café Teatro barman are:
- Aged between 18 and 30
- Available to work for at least 3 continuing months
- Professional experience in the international hotel, bar, cafeteria and cocktail bar sector
- Good knowledge of English and/or German
What are the necessary features to work with Cafè Teatro in a touristic resort:
- Kindness, politeness and discretion
- Honesty and rigueur
- Good will
What you will do with Café Teatro:
- Cocktail preparation and cafeteria service
- Guests reception
- Waiter and barman services
- Tidying up, supplies control and organization
- Daily cleaning
- Personal engagement in case of new commercial offers
Are you a business and want to learn more?