HOLIDAY RESORT WAITER AND WAITING STAFF:
THE EQUIPE OF CAFÉ TEATRO
Café Teatro stands out for the quality of its products as well as for the flawless service offered to guests and business partners. This is the reason why we always choose professional and qualified waiting staff members.
Maîtres, holiday resort waiters, chefs de rang, commis de rang and all our restaurant staff members are ready to successfully meet any client need and request within different holiday facilities.
We choose our waiting staff after a series of selections organize in different Italian cities; the selected candidates, after attending a 3-to-5-day free training course sign regular contracts and are redirected to the best holiday resorts.
HOLIDAY RESORTS WAITERS, MAÎTRES, COMMIS:
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF CAFÉ TEATRO
It is fundamental to us to accurately choose the waiting staff for our holiday resorts to always guarantee the satisfaction of our clients and our business partners.
This is why any holiday resort waiter, maître, chef de rang and commis must fulfil the following requirements:
- Aged over 18
- Available to work for at least 3 continuing months
- Prone to build interpersonal relationships
- Prone to work in team
- Good knowledge of foreign languages: English and/or German
In order to have well-working professional, we believe it is necessary to provide them with a serene and satisfying working environment; so, we always guarantee:
- Regular Italian contracts
- Higher salary if compared to other businesses working in the touristic food service sector
- FREE training course, room and board included
- Regular, monthly payment
- Possibility to grow professionally and to work year-long thanks to our collaboration with Viva Wyndham Resort
- Room and board
- Day and night uniforms
- Discounts on several services
Are you a business and want to learn more about our waiting staff?